Root Canal under Microscope and Ozone Therapy
Watch video for root canal treatment under microscope and ozone therapy at Sai Smile dental care clinic and centre for oral Implantology
If cavity is not filled in the layer of dentine it grows deeper and reaches pulp.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
- Throbbing pain in the tooth.
- Swelling in the jaw.
- Pain on chewing.
- Pain on consuming hot and / or cold foods.
- Teeth that are severely worn out.
CRITERIA FOR TREATMENT
R.C.T. can relieve pain immediately.
ADVANCES IN R.C.T
sonic / sub sonic cleaning
Sai Smile Dental Care Clinic and Centre for Oral Implantology is the only clinic in Vasai ,dist. Thane to offer ROOT CANAL TREATMENT UNDER MICROSCOPE AND OZONE THERAPY
advantages of doing root canal under microscope
1. we can see entire canal upto root apex--- helps in perfect cleaning and shaping of canal
2. small canals , calcified canals, extra canals can be located and cleaned very easily.
3. necessary for retreating failed root canals.
advantages of ozone
1. Ozone can kill any microorganism in 10 -20 sec. this ensures complete sterilization of complex root canal system which is necessary for success.
2. if canals are not cleaned properly then bacteria like E. faecalis can stay for many years ( live without food and oxygen for hundreds of years )and when conditions become favourable grow luxuriously to give secondary infections.
this bacteria is resistant to many antibiotics and very difficult to remove with normal root canal cleaning and shaping procedures.
Ozone can kill this bacteria very easily giving success in retreatment cases .
when used in root canal treatment gives success and prevent secondary infection or failure of root canal treatment